It’s called the New Original because at the heart of its upgraded retro architecture.
|Cooking Surface Material|
PK300 Grills – New Original Graphite
New and improved!!
It’s called the New Original because at the heart of its upgraded retro architecture, our grill embodies the spirit and pure cooking simplicity of the very first cast aluminum PK Grill to come out of its mold in 1952.
Still built to cook.
Still built to last.
As always, 100% Original.
– 3″ taller working height
– Radial vents with hashmarks for ease of use and precise air control
– New durahinge™ design offers more stability open or closed
– Wider, more precise lid seal
– Interior ash containment and airflow management
– More ergonomic handle
– Custom aluminum wheels with rubber tires
– More shelf space
– Ultra high-quality cart construction
– Temperature probe access door
– Reengineered cooking surface with removable fuel door
– Optional lower storage bin
– Optional Tel-Tru thermometer
– Optional Flipkit™*
Built To Cook:
– A capable grill and smoker
– Excels at low/slow AND hot/fast cooks
– Proprietary shape ideal for 2-zone cooking
– Cast aluminum = even heat
– Hinged cooking grid for easy coal management
– Ash containment
Built To Last:
– Rustproof aluminum capsule
– 20-year warranty
– Lugged cart construction
– Durabilium™ lid handle
– Cast-in Durahinge™ won’t rust or break
– Real rubber wheel with aluminum rim
Materials: Rust-proof cast aluminum top and bottom. Aluminum cart with stainless hardware. Nickel steel cooking surface.
External Height From Ground: 37.35″
External Width Include Cart (Shelf): 42.75″
External Depth: 16.21″
Cooking Grid Dimensions: 22.35” x 14.13”
Product Weight: 60 lbs.